Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Former Racers Blog - Episode 6

This week on the Former Racers' Blog, the previous competitors & winners discuss the possibility of an Amazing Race All Star series as well as BJ & Tyler getting a little press online (nominated as "Most Memorable Reality Performer" for a Golden Really Realitini award). Chip and Kim have their recaps up again on www.ChipAndKim.tv and a couple people chime in on the Cho Brothers....

Chip M.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE . . . THE CHO BROTHERS!!! Their act of selflessness and loyalty towards David & Mary was unparralled in any season of TAR . . . or any other Reality or Sporting Event that I have ever seen in my life.

David & Mary are the salt of the earth . . . so friendly, lovable and competive. It was great to see them come in first (Oh, by the way, did I mention how wonderful are . . . THE CHO'S?!?!?!)



BJ


Ok, I guess maybe the Cho brothers know what they're doing. I had my doubts about these pranksters with their fake cell phones and water guns, but I like that they let their friends go for the Fast. But now they have to be careful, because there's going to be a mad rush for the next Forward. Did it bother anyone else that Peter just kept driving around going, "Tell me where to go, Sarah" instead of ever asking a local for directions? I'm just surprised he wasn't snacking on something while he was driving.



2 Comments:

At 10/29/2006 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone plezzzzz tell me who won tonite 10/29 i missed it!!!

 
At 10/29/2006 8:13 PM, Blogger Miss 604 said...

coming soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home