Thursday, October 12, 2006

Former Racers Blog - Episode 4

Another installment of the Former Racers' Blog, this week we get Chip's opinion:

Now for last night's episode . . . MAN OH MAN!!! That was the most GRUELING, STRESSFUL, FIERCE and ENERVATING LEG EVER!!! With TAR making the 4th leg so difficult, I can not imagine how the later legs can get progressively harder without killing somebody. In our season (5) we did not perform feats such as these until the final 2 or 3 legs.

Killer Fatigue (KF) was running rampant in this leg. Every team was at each other's throat. Most notable was Peter at Sarah's (since it seemed so one sided). But, David and Mary, Rob and Kimberly and all of the rest were at odds with each other as well. I don’t see how Rob and Kimberly can possibly finish TAR without killing each other.

The people I have to take my hat off to are Sarah and Tom. Sarah, for her heroics while on the ascender . . . and for overcoming Peter's extreme negativity. Tom for performing one of the most heroic acts I think I have ever seen on TAR . . . he hopped out and drug the boat and Terry to safety . . . WOW . . . What a champion.

I am on the Godwin and Irwin bandwagon now . . . though I still like David & Mary, Karlyn & Lyn, Tyler & James and Kandice & Dustin (ok, that was a slick way of saying . . . YOU KNOW WHAT!!!).
Chip and Kim also have their own website, with episode review videos: www.ChipAndKim.tv

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home