Monday, October 09, 2006

We've Been Listed

Found something out this morning that I found fun & interesting. I tried to share it with my co-contributors but one didn't answer her phone and the other was asleep (can you see me rolling my eyes?). So, I figured I'd tell you instead.

As most of you have seen, we have sitemeter on our site. It's a handy tool for tracking how many visitors we've had on any given day or over a period of time. It also tells us how visitors are coming to our site. A lot of the referrals are through searches on Google or Yahoo and a few are from our Amazing Race 9 site. I check it occasionally out of curiousity and this morning I found a referral I'd never seen before. Apparently, we were recently included in the Yahoo Directory listings on October 4th. Right now, we're listed second from the top of the list when sorted by popularity but that's only because we're "new" to the listing. I'll be interested to see where we fall after our newness has worn off.


See you all next Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home