Monday, December 04, 2006

Return of the Racers Blog - Amazing Race 10 Blog Mention

I usually post a little excerpt here from the Return of the Racers' Blog on the official Amazing Race site. The blurb this week is rather exciting (not meaning to toot our own horn or anything but it's pretty freaking cool!)

Chip A.
11/24/06 2:55pm

From Gus, Canada
Comment: “Hey Chip, Feel free to stop by our personal Blog on the Amazing Race anytime. We like to give highlights of what has happened, give our “Canadian” insite, and preview other items. It would be an honour to have you comment on any of the posts! http://amazing-race10.blogspot.com/.

Response: Wow! Thanks Gus for the offer and we love Canada..or at least I love Canada. Vancouver and Montreal and Quebec City are my favorites…Toronto is wonderful too.

As for posting on your site, please feel free to take my comments from this site what you may, if CBS says no I will let you know but for now I don’t see that it can hurt and maybe will help build a bigger fan base in Canada so eventually some Canucks will be allowed to compete. I frankly only have limited time to blog here…so cut and paste away and please feel free to have you readers ask questions on this site = increased traffic for all!



Nice email Gus!

For Gus' blog, head to the sidebar, you'll find all the authors' projects listed there. And if you're here via the official Amazing Race site, please leave us a comment we'd love to hear from you!

4 Comments:

At 12/04/2006 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow aren't I a bloody moron LOL ... I never realized you all were Canadians LOL. Damn I need to pay attention more than what I do at times.

I have to say that my experience up North is limited to Toronto and Montreal and I love Montreal ... dying to get back there. Spent almost six months total working up there, and all of it during winter months. I have heard Summer in Montreal is great ... hope to catch it sometime. Maybe get to the Jazz Fest for once.

 
At 12/04/2006 1:02 PM, Blogger Miss 604 said...

Haha no worries. I hear Montreal's awesome although I've never been. You don't wanna know my opinion of Toronto ;)

We're all in Vancouver actually, that's why catching the East Coast feed is quite the novelty AND why we're so pissed that we can't sign up for the show hehe. I mean, I married an American, shouldn't that count for something? :p

 
At 12/04/2006 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was sooooo funny to see that. I'm reading along, interested in everything Chip has to say and then I see Gus, CCN Matthews. WOWOWOWOWOWOW! :-)

The finale is only an hour this time around. What's up with that? Sucky!

Good work on the blog guys!

 
At 12/05/2006 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow only an hour ... that will suck. Im hoping this isnt the death knell of the show. I keep dreaming that one day I will have enough vacation saved up, and actually be selected for the show :). Family edition was a bomb, and I havent ever really been a big fan for all-star events ... so lets hope TAR makes it over this bump and comes back strong.

lolo.d -- no worries about being Canucks lol, some of my best times have been up in Canada and there is girl in Montreal that has a piece of my heart :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home