Saturday, August 26, 2006

Just Three More Weeks!

Okay, racers! Get your VCRs, PVRs & DVRs ready! The Amazing Race 10 starts in just over three weeks! The season premiere is set for Sunday, September 17th at 8:30pm on CBS and will be 1.5 hours long. Since it's going to be on the weekends, I promise to try to write my recaps in a more timely manner..... but at least on the same day.

The teams have been picked, though I have yet to pick my picks for this season. Finding a bit of a problem making them, though. None of the teams have jumped out at me as true contenders for the $1 million. I'll probably make my picks after the first episode when they tell you a little more about the teams. The
Peter & Sarah team does looks interesting, though (reminds me of Chad on Survivor). But, I just can't believe after watching Treasure Hunters that I'm going to be subjected to another Miss USA team so soon. Ah, but I would endure any torture to spend some time with Phil again. *sigh*

If I can get my co-contributors to this site to voice them, I'll write post my picks & theirs after the first episode as well as my episode recap. See you then!

Side note for PNE-goers: If you're going by the CTV booth near the Home Depot showcase, you can stop and get your picture with Phil. Well, you can get yourself digitally inserted into a picture with Phil but who'll know the difference.

1 Comments:

At 9/06/2006 8:28 PM, Blogger sHLa said...

Hi i am sheila from the Philippines..

i am sooo excited to watch and fall in love again with TAR 10..

ive been a TAR fan since the beginning..but so far my fave season was TAR 3..

anyway, i hope to get to know you guys soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home